A major pharmaceutical company ran an unbranded campaign on the higi Network Attract Screen that had the following objectives:
- Educate the pharmacy shopper on a condition and their personal risk for the disease
- Get the pharmacy shopper to take action and consult with their health care professional
- Build awareness of a website dedicated to improving understanding of the condition and providing consumers with information about what they can do to prevent it
- Gain insight into consumer attitudes towards the higi Network
Media and Creative Strategy
The advertiser provided a :30 unbranded broadcast television ad that was optimized for air on the higi Network Attract Screen—removing audio and adding subtitles.
The campaign played 15x/hour in 1,135 retail pharmacies under the SUPERVALU, Albertsons and Meijer banners from 1/1/15 through 3/16/2015.
DFR Research, a third-party research vendor, conducted an online survey to measure the campaign’s impact on pharmacy shoppers. The online survey was conducted from March 5, 2015 through March 17, 2015.
Results came from a sample of 354 survey respondents meeting the following qualifications
- Adult 50+
- Must not reject the possibility of getting a vaccination
- Has shopped at a higi-installed pharmacy in the past 4 weeks
Test and control groups were based on those who were exposed to the ad and those who were not, respectively.
The higi Network resonated with all shoppers.
The campaign influenced shoppers. In comparison to the control group, consumers who saw the campaign were:
Download PDF of Case Study