LIFT Prompts Stock-Up Salty Snacks Purchase
A leading snacks manufacturer, in partnership with PRN’s LIFT Network, ran an eight-week campaign at 7-Eleven Horizon stores designed to:
- Advertise and amplify a 2-for $5 trade offer valid on large-size bags of two chip brands
- Encourage large pack stock-up within a class of trade typically known for single-serve sales
- Sales of the promoted products climbed by 15% while the LIFT campaign was running, and then declined 28% after the campaign ended
- 11% of total sales of the promoted products were driven by LIFT during the campaign
- One in six shoppers, when prompted by LIFT, opted to add a second large bag of chips to their order – the type of stock-up purchase typically only found in grocery and mass channels
Campaign Weekly Unit Sales Increase vs. Pre-Campaign
Campaign Weekly Unit Sales Decrease After Campaign End
Incremental Campaign Weekly Unit Sales
Brand Unit Sales Driven by LIFT During Campaign
Average Campaign Conversion Rate
More case studies
A top fresh produce brand promotes its fresh raspberries available at Costco to drive purchase with a campaign on PRN’s Costco TV Network
A top vitamin and supplement brand promotes its new line of blended supplements to drive purchase with a campaign on PRN’s Costco TV Network
Streaming platform featured on select Smart TV brands promotes its streaming services and TV partnerships and drives purchase with a campaign on PRN’s Costco TV Network
A leading technology brand successfully launches an environmentally conscious campaign on PRN’s Costco TV Network
Smart TV brand promotes its brand and streaming service partnership and drives purchase with a campaign on PRN’s Costco TV Network
A leading computer OS brand successfully launches its product and drives purchase with a campaign on PRN’s Costco TV Network
Major baby diaper brand successfully drives purchase with a strong campaign on PRN’s Costco TV Network
A major water brand ran a month long campaign on the Costco TV Network in 130 selected Costco warehouses to influence incremental sales of the brand.
A leading pharmaceutical brand ran a multi-screen unbranded campaign across 3,900 Walmart pharmacies to raise awareness and encourage shoppers to ask their healthcare provider about the vaccine.
LIFT Network with Both Consumer Touchpoints, In-Transaction & Walk-Up Screens, Captures New Beverage Consumers
An electronics brand drives consideration and purchase of its computers at Costco among the affluent Costco member base.
A major TV brand influences purchase of its Smart TVs at Costco among the affluent Costco member base.
LIFT Energizes Brand Sales Beyond Increase from Promo Offer and Signage