A spirited team
Think of us as seasoned entrepreneurs. We are the face of industry leadership and start up innovation.
Our in-store solutions are changing the way people shop.
How we got to where we are.
Our shopper engagement solutions have grown up over the years—and so have we. We started in 1992, first previewing music, and then designing, building, and operating scalable in-store digital networks with proven wins for consumers, retailers, and brands.
Now, as clicks, taps, and “Likes” are transforming brick and mortar retail, we are augmenting our end-to-end offerings to include integrated social and mobile campaigns, real-time hyperlocal messaging, omnichannel strategies, interactive touchscreens, and data-driven shopper technologies. We’re delivering an in-store customer experience that supports the way people expect to shop TODAY. We call it the Store of the NOW.
Our management team.
Kevin is leading PRN as CEO. In prior executive roles, he built strategic relationships with Visa, Sun, Gateway, AMD, General Dynamics, Apple, and Cisco. Most recently, Kevin was Founder and CEO of 6Connex, a virtual collaboration software company. Kevin holds an M.B.A. from the Harvard Business School and a B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa.
SVP, Content, Strategy, and Creative Services
Jonathan leads the brand integration, content strategy, and creative teams at PRN. His focus is consumer activation and conversion at retail. Prior to joining PRN, Jonathan was Co-Founder at Spine Films, where he created original programming for Discovery Networks and National Geographic. Jonathan holds a B.A. in Philosophy from Columbia University, and was a Directing Fellow at the American Film Institute.
SVP, Brand Advertising and Retail Partnerships
Chuck leads advertising sales and retail strategy and accounts at PRN. He has deep experience in shopper and brand marketing, advertising sales, and retail account management from Procter & Gamble, The Path to Purchase Institute, and PRN. Chuck holds a B.A. from Penn and an M.B.A. from Michigan, and served as an Officer in the U.S. Navy.
SVP, Services and Operations
Katie is a leader of Service and Operations for PRN’s retail and advertiser clients. Before joining PRN, she held senior roles in Production Management at San Francisco-based Preview Media/News Travel Network and Ziff Davis Television. Later, at Tech TV, she oversaw Post Production and Master Control Operations. Katie holds a B.A. in Behavior Sciences from the University of Chicago, where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa.
VP, Field Solutions
Chip leads a team responsible for the deployment and ongoing support of PRN’s network solutions. Prior to joining PRN in 1999, Chip spent 11 years working in customer and field services, focusing on customer solutions and automation. He holds a B.S. in Industrial & Computer Technology and a Minor in Mathematics from California State University, Chico.
Yogesh leads engineering and software development for PRN. As part of a broader software development role for parent company STRATACACHE, he focuses on mobile platforms and digital signage solutions for Retail. Yogesh has spearheaded the development of new products and services for the company and led several customer projects from inception to delivery. Prior to joining PRN & STRATACACHE, Yogesh led software development at iMimic Networking prior to its acquisition by Cisco. Yogesh holds an MS in Computer Science and has contributed to research work at the systems lab of Rice University for IEEE. He holds a BE in Electronics from the University of Mumbai, where he earned top honors and graduated ninth in his class.
VP, Strategic Partnerships
Patrick heads up PRN’s partnership efforts. Prior to joining PRN, Patrick was with IBM in their Enterprise Marketing Software Group where he helped leading companies transform into omnichannel marketing organizations. Over the last 20 years Patrick has held leadership roles in digital media, software, and customer experience management, where he forged partnerships and strategic transactions with many big brands including: Nordstrom, Starbucks, Nike, Expedia, The Home Depot, and Costco. Patrick holds a B.A. in Communications from Washington State University.
Where to find us.
Our core values.
Director, Media Sales – Health & Wellness
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages all advertising sales related activities for the company in on a specified list of pharmaceutical customer accounts
- Develops account specific sales strategies targeting advertising revenue growth from all assigned accounts, at all relevant retail networks
- Coordinate with other areas of the Company to develop revenue growth support initiatives including custom marketing materials, programming elements and retailer endorsement
- Responsible for overseeing all post-sales related functions including trafficking, billing and stewardship for any active client
- Must develop and maintain relationships with all key decision makers including client and agency based personnel
- Must maintain general understanding of industries and competitive activities that relate to all assigned accounts
- Provides daily and weekly updates to SVP
- Increase advertising revenue for the Company from assigned Accounts.
- Direct/coordinate with other areas of the Company on any interaction with assigned Accounts
- Perform other job-related duties and work on special projects as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years sales experience in a national media, promotions or marketing services organization.
- Experience selling to health, wellness, pharmaceutical and related advertisers
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related or other field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven and outstanding track record of success in selling to national brands
- Understanding of media/promotional sales strategies to large, national companies. Able to articulate and implement these strategies effectively.
- Experience selling to consumer health and wellness brands
- Established relationships with key decision makers at key national accounts
- Ability to react and adapt in the rapidly-changing and growing marketplace of digital out-of-home media
- Understanding of retail merchandising and media
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.